Saturday, July 15, 2017

Pens!

My pen shelf in my craft room.  I don't love the mis-matched container but it works for now...
Hi, My name is Cheryl and I'm addicted to pens.

I have loved pens, paper, markers, crayons and handwriting since I was a child.  I don't know when it started, exactly, but I can remember sitting around just writing names and trying to make them pretty.  I would color the letters and outline them all fancy and make "word art" before it was a thing.  My love for all things stationery grew as I grew up and it's still going strong.

I just finished organizing my hundreds (I'm not exaggerating!) of pens and decided I'd like to start sharing some reviews of my favorite pens here.  I know I've read a lot of reviews online and it's helped me make some great choices, so I'd like to do the same for you guys.

I'll post reviews starting next week, but in the meantime, check out the pics from my Pinterest board of some beautiful writing instruments...

This makes my heart skip a beat.  Pens AND organization!

DIY Pen holder using PVC pipe- Genius!


I've been wanting these MildLiners for a looooong time.  I just ordered my first set!  Woo hoo!


I just want to look at this table all day.

I love this pouch!  I saw it on Pinterest but can't figure out where to get one....

This is the "Better Together" pouch by Mochi.  Love.  But I'm cheap and it's like thirty bucks.


Happy Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!