Saturday, July 22, 2017

Pen Review - Sweet Secret

More pens to review today...  

I recently placed my first order with AliExpress.  AliExpress sells cheap stuff from China.  I love it!  So far, I've only bought pens and washi tape, but I've been pretty happy with everything I've gotten.

I am a HUGE fan of Pilot Frixion pens, so when I saw these for $3, I had to try them.  They are a knock off brand of the Frixion pens.  I figured if they were crappy, I only lost $3.  But I was pleasantly surprised - I love them!!!!!!!


Here's a close-up of the label.  If you'd like to order them, just search erasable pens and sort by price.  I am not sure of a brand and as you can see, most of the wording isn't in English.  


As soon as I received them, I sat down and tried them out, of course! I really, really like them.  The colors are vibrant, they don't skip and the ink is smooth.  


I feel like they don't erase quite as well as Frixion but they're pretty stinking close!


Although they said they were 0.5 (that's what the package said, but I'm assuming they meant .05), I feel like they write more like a .07 to me.  I feel the Frixion .05 have a much finer line.


If you want cheap pens, you should totally buy these!  I have had them at my desk at work for several weeks and they continue to work perfectly - no skipping or running out of ink.

Until my next pen purchase...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!