Monday, April 13, 2015

Rainbow Meal Planning Printable!


Meal planning is a challenge for me.  I don't know why I struggle so much with it, but it just drives me up the wall!  I know that when I do plan our meals we eat better, lose weight and save money.  It's a goal of mine to plan our meals for at least a couple weeks at a time, but right now one week is an accomplishment for me.  

Sooooooo..... I decided one way to get inspired was to make a fun meal planning sheet.  I love bright colors and especially rainbows.  I printed several of these and am going to take them to work tomorrow, log in to Pinterest and plan away!

I thought I'd share it with you guys and hopefully inspire you to plan too!

You can download your FREE printable meal planner HERE.

Happy Planning!
Cheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!