Thursday, April 9, 2015

Flowery Card


I saw a card on Pinterest a while back and I loved the style, so I decided to use that for inspiration.  Sadly, I didn't pin the card so I can't share the inspiration pic with you all.

Until a few weeks ago, I hadn't been crafty in a few months.  I decided I was ready to play with paper again and I'm working on building up my stash of cards.  I like to have cards on hand in case I forget a birthday and need a card right away... or just want to drop a note to a friend.

As you can tell from the pic, the front of the card is basically a half sheet.  I designed it on my Silhouette, cut it, then added the flowers.


I cut the flowers in a couple of different sizes and layered them with foam dots.  I added enamel dots to the center of each flower.  I made the enamel dots myself and I'll post about that soon so you do it too!


I'm really pleased with how this turned out.  It was fairly simple and I think I can easily make several different cards using this style as a template.

I'm off to make more cards....

Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!