Friday, May 9, 2014

Last Minute Mother's Day Gifts


Happy Friday!  Did anyone else lose track of time and realize that Mother's Day is just two days away???  I have been dealing with a few memory issues since my little bout with meningitis in January and it seems like I remember things one day, then forget them for three or four days.  Earlier in the week, I kept thinking I needed to work on Mother's Day stuff, then I forgot and just remembered again last night.  

Soooooo...I went to my favorite place - Pinterest - for some inspiration.  Here are some great ideas I found...




I hope this helps all you last minute folks like me!  I am not sure yet what I'll do for my mom, but if I decide to be crafty, I'll be sure to share it with you.

Smiles and Hugs,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!