Monday, April 28, 2014

Owl Easel Card


Here's a fun easel card I made on the Silhouette a few weeks ago.  I downloaded it from the Silhouette store and I believe it was designed by Lori Whiltock.  I've never made an easel card before and it couldn't have been easier!


Here's a side view of the card. As you can see, I added the beak and feet using foam dots so they would stand out.  You can't tell in this picture, but I also coated them with Glossy Accents to make them shiny.


This is the view from the inside.  As you can see, there's plenty of room to write, which I like.  And the branch is kinda cute, too!


This is what it looks like all set up.  I really enjoyed making and giving this card.  I am planning to make a few more to have on hand, since it will work for a birthday, thank you or just a card to say "Howdy!".

That's all for today, folks.  I wish you all a fabulous day!

Cheryl




1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!