Thursday, April 24, 2014

FREE Dingbat Fonts

As you all know, I am the proud (fairly new) owner of a Silhouette Cameo.  There is definitely a learning curve compared to the Cricut but this baby is amazing!  I remember when I first got my Cricut, I always wished I could print something out and cut around it.  I am currently learning to do that with Cami (aka my Silhouette - I have a weird obsession with naming inanimate objects, just so ya know...)  One other thing I have always loved (and wished I could cut with CC the Cricut) were the gazillion fonts I have downloaded to my computer.  And, as you all know, Cami can do that too!  I've discovered a quick way to get free cut files is to download dingbat fonts, so I've collected several of my new favorites to share with you today.  The links are below.



**Apparenly, link #1 was incorrect.  It has been corrected now.  Happy downloading!!**

Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Oh how am I going to convince my husband that I need a Silhouette!?! I'm glad you are having so much fun with yours. I'm looking forward to seeing more posts with how you use it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!