Saturday, May 4, 2013

Quick Tip

As I mentioned in my last post, I had a garage sale this weekend with my mom and best friend.  I made a good amount of money, so I'm happy with that, but I'm glad it's over.  My mom loves having garage sales - I do not!  I like making money on my junk.... but I hate messing with it!

Anyway, I sat down to work on my lesson for church tomorrow and went to Pinterest to look for something.  Then, I got sidetracked and found this.

Amy, from Scrap This, Save That, shared a great idea for scrap storage.  I love buying paper stacks because you can get so many coordinating prints and patterns, but I always have a problem with the scraps from the stacks.  I prefer to keep my scraps with the stack of paper so I'll have them next time I need them, but they fall out of the books when I slide them in my cabinet.


Amy suggests attaching an envelope to the back of each stack for storing your scraps.  Isn't that genius?  I guess it's the blond hair, but I never would have thought of that!  I am totally impressed.  She mentions in her post that she got the envelopes at the dollar store, so you know where I'm headed.  I can't wait to to this.    

I just wanted to share this with you guys.  Have a great Saturday!

Blessings,
Cheryl