Saturday, May 4, 2013

Quick Tip

As I mentioned in my last post, I had a garage sale this weekend with my mom and best friend.  I made a good amount of money, so I'm happy with that, but I'm glad it's over.  My mom loves having garage sales - I do not!  I like making money on my junk.... but I hate messing with it!

Anyway, I sat down to work on my lesson for church tomorrow and went to Pinterest to look for something.  Then, I got sidetracked and found this.

Amy, from Scrap This, Save That, shared a great idea for scrap storage.  I love buying paper stacks because you can get so many coordinating prints and patterns, but I always have a problem with the scraps from the stacks.  I prefer to keep my scraps with the stack of paper so I'll have them next time I need them, but they fall out of the books when I slide them in my cabinet.


Amy suggests attaching an envelope to the back of each stack for storing your scraps.  Isn't that genius?  I guess it's the blond hair, but I never would have thought of that!  I am totally impressed.  She mentions in her post that she got the envelopes at the dollar store, so you know where I'm headed.  I can't wait to to this.    

I just wanted to share this with you guys.  Have a great Saturday!

Blessings,
Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Thanks for sharing this. I, too, like to keep the scraps with the paper pack and this will work wonderfully. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing idea which I will use immediately! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS idea! So glad you shared what you learned from Amy. I definitely want to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intrοduсing herbal weight loѕs supplements include,
    capsicum peрper extract, pгickly pear eхtract, сaffeine anԁ theаnine can eхplain the rеlation
    bеtωeеn greеn purе green
    coffee bean extract 800 mg and wеight losѕ do indeed go hand in hand.
    pure grееn coffee bean extract 800 mg can help you to buгn the
    calories in body is tremendous. Has been shοwn to prеvent breast and prοstаte
    gland, according to thе Mayo Cliniс.


    Feel free to visit my ωebsite; pure green coffee extract

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!