Sunday, April 14, 2013

Smile Card

I've always wanted to own Echo Park paper.  Isn't that crazy?  I don't buy a lot of paper online because I'm too cheap to pay shipping, and my local stores didn't carry it.  Finally, Hobby Lobby, our local craft store, started carrying a few of the 6x6 pads.  So I bought all of them!  I really like Echo Park's style and the color schemes of their paper.

So, here's my first card using my new paper....


This card is really simple, but I was in a hurry and had to try out the new paper.  Aren't the colors fab?


Sadly, I cannot find where I wrote down the sizes of the cuts, so I can't share that with you.  I do know the base is from Elegant Edges and the star is from Plantin Schoolbook.  I hand cut the banner that contains the sentiment.

That's all I have for today.  Have a fabulous afternoon!

Cheryl





1 comment:

  1. Don´t worry about the sizes, it looks nice just like that, thanks for sharing with us your beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!