Saturday, April 27, 2013

Scrap Storage

So, I'm sitting in my living room, watching OKC Thunder basketball and searching Pinterest.  During the timeouts, I've come across several new ideas for storing your paper scraps.  I don't know about you, but I am always looking for better ways to organize my crafting space.  I never seem to get my scraps the way I want them.  I have an especially hard time organizing patterned scraps.  Do you?

My favorite idea for scrap storage comes from New England Stamper.


Ali suggests purchasing a box like this.  I've seen these in some pretty colors at Walmart.


This is the inside of the box.  For Ali's complete directions, go HERE.

I also came across this cute idea on Pinterest...


I think these are super cute.  I don't have a link for you because the link on Pinterest didn't work.

That's all for now.  The OKC Thunder won (Woo hoo!!!), so now I can go to bed happy.

Blessings,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!