Thursday, February 7, 2013

Smile!

I'm so glad it's Thursday...I could jump up and down!  That means it's almost Friday and this week is almost over!  It's been a really busy week at work and home.  I have a super busy weekend, but at least I'll get to sleep later than 6:00 am for a few days!

Today I have a fun card to share with you guys.  Don't you love that paper?  It's Echo Park.  I love the colors and the retro-ish pattern!

The card base and matching envelope (not pictured) are from Cricut Artiste and cut at 4.75".  I inked the edges of everything with brown ink.

I cut several stars and layered them on foam dots.  They are from Cricut Artiste as well and cut at .75", 1" and 1.25".  The banner containing the sentiment is from Artiste and cut at .75".

This card was soooo simple to make.  The patterned paper is so busy I figured I didn't need a lot of "fluff".  

That's all I have for today.  Have a great Thursday!

Blessings,
Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!