Friday, January 25, 2013

Simple Card

Howdy friends!  I have a super quick and easy card to share with you today.  I had mentioned previously that I was going to start using the same sketch to make multiple cards using different papers, stamps, etc.  This is one of those cards.


The base is from Elegant Edges.  I welded two shapes together to form the card.  I really like the simplicity of this card, and I think the shaped edge adds a little something.  


I cut the leaves and flowers in varying sizes, then layered them with foam dots.  I inked the edges of everything with brown ink, then added a tranluscent jewel-ish thing to the center of the flower. (I have no idea where it came from or what it's officially called??)


I didn't add a sentiment to the front of the card because I'm not sure what I'll use it for yet.  I also don't have any measurements to share with you because I apparently lost the paper where I wrote them down. Oops!!

I have made several more cards using this same basic layout and I'll be sharing those in the next few weeks. Have a great Friday!

Blessings,
Cheryl  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!