Friday, January 25, 2013

Font Friday - Lobster Two

"Come on, you guys. It's a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life. You know what? You can actually see old lobster couples walkin' around their tank, you know, holding claws like..."


-Phoebe, from Friends episode 2.14, "The one with the prom video"


Today I want to share a font with you called Lobster Two.  When I typed the name in the title, the first thing my mind went to was the TV show Friends, so I thought I would share the quote with you.  Any of you who love Friends will remember Phoebe saying that about Ross and Rachel, I'm sure!  Here's the video if you want to watch it:



On to the font....


This is definitely in my top ten favorite fonts of all time.  I love it so much!  You can download it HERE.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,
Cheryl


2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!