Monday, November 12, 2012

Masculine Birthday Card


I've mentioned many times before that I really struggle with masculine cards.  I am quite pleased with this one and it was super simple to make.


The base of the card is from Birthday Bash, cut at 4.5", using the Card/Tag feature.


I used Recollections paper for the entire card.


I hand cut the sentiment and stamped it using brown ink and a stamp by Stampendous from Hobby Lobby.


I added a wooden button and some twine on a foam dot for dimension.  That's it!  This card was so easy but I really like it.  I'm thinking I need to make a few more using different papers when I have time...

Have a great Monday!
Cheryl





2 comments:

  1. Great masculine card. The papers, button, layout all PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!