Saturday, November 10, 2012

Cricut Artiste is the bomb!


I got a new cartridge!!!
I got a new cartridge!!!
I got a new cartridge!!!

I am super excited, if you can't tell from the song I was singing above! I got the Cricut Artiste cartridge!  I have stepped over the cliff and fallen in love.  It is fabulous!  As I mentioned in a previous post, I was hesitant only because I am on a budget and it's a bit pricey but I must say, it's worth it.  Of course, as soon as I received it, I had to try it out.  I made these fun pumpkin favors for our November ladies meeting at church.  The picture above is the table decor with a couple of the treat bags.


I used the 3D object on page 32 of the Artiste handbook to make the favors.


They were so quick and simple.  I cut them at 4.00".  I hand cut the stems from some wood grain paper I had in my stash.


The leaves are from Create A Critter and cut at .50".  I embossed the pumpkins using various folders in my Cuttlebug.  The paper is Colorbok.

I put a cute little mint in each pumpkin bag.  This cut is so simple and versatile.  I am sure I will make more very soon!  I would highly recommend this cartridge to everyone.  I can't wait to make more goodies with it!

Blessings,
Cheryl



1 comment:

  1. Oh those are sooooo cute! You've got me all excited about that cartridge just from reading your post. I'll put it on my Christmas wish list for sure now. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!