Monday, October 8, 2012

Brrrrr!!


We finally got cold weather in Oklahoma!!  We finally got cold weather in Oklahoma!!  We finally got cold weather in Oklahoma!!

Can you tell I'm happy about that?  It got pretty cold here over the weekend and it actually feels like October.  I could not be happier.  I hate to be hot almost as much as I hate crickets so I like fall and I love winter.  The weather inspired me to create some more Halloween goodies.


This box is from TBBM 2.  I have been wanting to make one of these for a while now.  I used the fit to page option and it's pretty big!  In the first picture, the background is a 12 x 12 piece of paper and you can see how big the box is in comparison.


I used a stamp from Hobby Lobby.  It's supposed to look aged and creepy, I guess.  To me, it just looks like the stamp didn't work too well!  I used my Sakura Glaze pens in purple and orange to highlight the dots, etc.


This little tiny spiders are so cute!  They are by SandyLion and I bought them a few years ago in the dollar spot at Michael's.  I have saved them waiting for just the right project.  I tied the ends of the box using twine from my store.

Recipe:
Box - Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 - cracker box on pg 61
Paper - K & Company
Twine - Pink and Paper
Stamp - Stampendous
Pens - Glaze by Sakura
Stickers - SandyLion

I'm so glad you stopped by today.  Have a great Monday!

Blessings,
Cheryl








1 comment:

  1. i love this treat project very cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!