Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Announcement from Cricut

Hi Everyone!  I saw this online and thought I'd pass it along...


"We have received several queries from our Cricut® users regarding the future of the Cricut Imagine® and Cricut Cake® machines manufactured by Provo Craft. Based on market demand, we have ceased any additional manufacturing of the current model of these products. 

You will find a limited supply of Cricut Cake Mini machines at JoAnn’s, Wal-Mart Canada and online retailers. You will find Cricut Cake Cartridges at most of your local and online retailers. Cricut Cake cartridges can be used in all Cricut machines...."



This was posted on the Cricut Message Board.  You can read the entire release HERE.  I don't own either the Cake or the Imagine, but I know a lot of you do.  I wonder if this means there's something new and exciting in the works???  Sadly, I'm doubtful of something new right now, but we can always hope!

Have a blessed day,
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Interesting even tho I don't have either myself. However, my dgtr in law has the imagine so I'll pass on the info.

    Cheryl, I'm searching for a cricut cartridge called (I think) USA. Ebay has some but they are way overpriced for me. Any ideas on perhaps finding one. It was retired before I got the "BUGG". Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!