Saturday, August 25, 2012

Inspiration!

Happy Weekend Everyone!  This shall be my motto for today.....


I think it's a fabulous idea, don't you?  Moving right along to more productive things...

I love to look at inspiration online.  I follow about a gazillion blogs on my Google Reader and don't even get me started on Pinterest.  I was thinking it might be fun to start sharing some of that inspiration with you!  Here are some of my favorite projects this week:

from My Paper Love
Isn't he so sweet?  I love the star paper too!

from I Heart NapTime
I love how simple this is!  What a great idea.

from Lisa Storms
Hoot!  I {heart}owls!  Nuff said.

That's all for today folks!  Have a fabulously lazy Saturday!
Cheryl







2 comments:

  1. cute ideas

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of you to do this! I'm just thrilled to be featured on you blog! Thank you do much!
    Hope you have a terrific day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!