Friday, April 13, 2012

Grand Opening & Episode 2



Hi everyone!  I finally have my exciting announcement for you today!  I also have a new video to share with you.  Check it out....


Here's a picture of the completed card:


As I've mentioned several times, I'm cheap frugal.  I have a limited crafting budget and some supplies are more than I am willing to pay.  I wanted us all to have the option to get the supplies we need and want for a better price, so I decided to open a store!  Since I created the video, I have added Baker's Twine to my store as well and I have a couple of new things in the works to add soon.

Because you have all been such kind and faithful readers, I am offering these products to you at the best prices around.  I would love to have your feedback on what you think and any products you'd like to see here.

What's a grand opening without a giveaway and some specials?

These specials are good through April 30, 2012.  There will be several giveaways, so be sure to check back over the next few days.


Grand Opening Specials
With your purchase of $10.00 or more, you can choose 10 yards of twine in any color you'd like.

With your purchase of $25.00 or more, you can choose 20 yards of twine in any color you'd like plus you'll receive 2 free Action Wobble Springs.


**Upon receipt of your purchase, I will email you for your choice of free twine before mailing out your order**


To shop, click HERE or go to www.pinkandpaper.com and click "Shop" at the top of the page.



Now on to today's giveaway...

One lucky reader will receive:
Sampler pack of all 10 colors of twine
(10 yards of each color)
&
6 pack of Action Wobble Springs


To enter do the following:
  1. Post a comment here stating something you'd like to see in the store in the future
  2. For an extra entry, Put a link to this post on your blog or facebook page and leave a comment telling me you've done so.
Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

Blessings,
Cheryl