Thursday, March 15, 2012

Craft Suitcase


Hola everyone!  That was Spanish for those you that don't know...ha ha. I can clearly speak about 3 words in Spanish and hello is one of them!  =)

I just wanted to share my Pinterest find of the week.  I was browsing this morning and found this brilliant idea - a craft suitcase!
For all the details, you can go to inspire co.  She took an old suitcase, covered it in fabric and voila!

My favorite feature is the lid.  She added a cookie sheet to the inside of the lid and then decoupaged over it.  She then added magnets to the bottom of the containers so the would stick to the lid.  Isn't that brilliant?  I love this idea!  I'm thinking you could use all different sizes of boxes and cover the outside with any kind of great paper and decoupage sealer.

That's all for today - Just wanted to share this clever find with you all!

Hugs and Blessings,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!