Monday, November 21, 2011

I {heart} Black Friday!!!


It's that time of year again!  I can't wait for the sales.  Aren't sales just about the greatest thing ever?  I think so...

I've been reviewing the black Friday ads that are posted online, and I must admit, I'm a little disappointed that Walmart doesn't have those beautiful, colorful Cricut Expression machines this year.  I had been saving up to buy one, because mine is getting pretty worn. {sigh}  I think the Imagine is nice, but right now I'm not ready to take the leap into having to buy ink cartridges, etc, so I'm sticking with the Expression.  Since I am not gonna get it at Walmart, I started doing some online shopping and price comparison.  I found several deals I wasn't looking for...so I thought I'd pass those along to you guys.

I've been salivating over the new Flower Shoppe cartridge for weeks now, but as you all know, I'm cheap!  I was only finding it for $40-$60 and I just don't wanna pay that.  Amazon to the rescue!  I found it this morning on Amazon for $22.12!  Woo hoo!  That's a great price.  Here's a link in case you're interested. 


While shopping on Amazon, I also found a great deal on vinyl.  I have some pink vinyl I purchased a while ago, and sadly, I have yet to use it.  So, last week, I decided I am gonna use it soon!  I came across this great sample pack with 27 colors!  They are single sheets, not rolls, but I think sometimes you only need a little of one color for a specific project.



So....It's not even black Friday yet and already I'm spending my money!  Yikes!  Do you plan on hitting any of the sales this year?  I'm thinking of Michael's on Thanksgiving night, but not sure yet...

Blessings,
Cheryl  

1 comment:

  1. Not only am I hitting most of the big sales, I have coupon matchups on my blog to show all the best Michaels and Joanns deals!! Stop by and take a peek if you're interested! Scroll down a few posts for some of the Michaels highlights...I'm posting a complete Michaels matchup tomorrow (Tuesday.)

    Michaels has the E2 on sale for $199.99 on Friday! And Joanns has the Expression for $159.99 on Friday (cheaper than Wal Mart has been in the past!) and the E2 on sale for $229.99 on Saturday. They may not be the same pretty colors that Wal mart sold every year, but hey, that's what vinyl is for!!

    Oh, and Michaels has ALL their Cricut cartridges on sale on Friday for $24.99...even the newest ones!!!!

    Since you like Amazon, have you heard of Swagbucks? There's a page link near the top left side of my blog about that too if you're interested!

    Amy E.
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!