Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!


Just wanted to drop a quick note and say Happy Independence Day to all of you in the USA!  I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday. I am completely enjoying my day off being L-A-Z-Y!  I'm crafting and watching coverage of "the trial of the century" (To quote the lady on HLN). Am I the only one completely intrigued with this crazy trial?  I know my husband is getting sick of my daily updates...ha ha!  Back to the topic at hand - I wish you all a blessed Independence Day and want to give a big thanks to all that have served our country and made this day possible for all of us.  I will be back this evening with some projects I've worked on over the weekend.

Blessings,
Cheryl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!