Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Monday!

Is it Monday already?  Why do the weekends fly by so fast? I hope you all had a wonderful weekend while it lasted.  Mine was nice and relaxing.  I was able to get a lot of crafting time on Saturday which makes me a happy girl.  Now if I can just get a maid to come clean my house while I’m busy crafting…that would be great!

I have a couple more cards to share with you today.  The base for the first one was made using Smiley Cards.  I cut a few circles for the mats from George & Basic Shapes and the word is from Gypsy Wanderings.  The pink flower is a brad I got from Oriental Trading and I just tied some twine through it.  I added stitching with my white Gelly Roll pen.

round thanks

round thanks close up

round thanks inside

For this next card, I cut it to fit into a size 10 envelope.  I used Serenade for the vase and leaves.  The stamp came from the dollar bin at Michaels.  As I was getting ready to post this, I realized I accidentally deleted some of my pictures of this card, so I don’t have one of the whole card…yikes!!!  Major blonde moment, apparently.  I decided to go ahead and share the pictures that survived the delete key anyway.

vase for you 2

vase for you 3

vase for you 4

Blessings,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!