Friday, February 4, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge

Emma at My Creative Time just posted a new Throwback Thursday challenge.  The challenge is to create a card using Wild Card or Just Because Cards and use a stamped sentiment.  I haven’t joined one of her challenges in a while, so decided to join in!  Since I’m home for a snow day (4th day in a row….woo hoo!), I have been crafting up a storm. 

I used Wild Card for the flower card base.  The base and leaves are cardstock by Recollections and the flower paper is from KI Memories.  The stamp is from the dollar bin at Michaels.  I added a button tied with some twine and Voila! 

DSCF7080DSCF7082DSCF7085DSCF7087

signature plain

5 comments:

  1. Cheryl, I LOVE this. It is so sweet and will definitely make the recepient SMILE! Great job with the challenge and thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I love the papers you chose!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Cheryl, your card is FANTASTIC!!! GREAT job w/the challenge my friend!;)
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl,
    Just discovered your blog and love this card, it's so cute! I just received a Stylish Blogger Award and I am passing it along to you! You really deserve it! I just love all your projects. Stop by my blog and pick up the award to post it on your blog. I am also a new follower :0)

    Much love,
    Diana
    www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!