Friday, February 18, 2011

It’s Flaunt it Friday again!

It’s Friday, which means it’s time to flaunt it!  This week, we are flaunting from the Forever Young cartridge.  We were asked to make a project using the Model 1, Emblem (silhouette) cut.  I was totally stumped at what to make for this one.  I’m trying to stretch myself beyond just making cards, so I went with a purse from the same cartridge.  I am pleased with it now that it’s done…who wouldn’t be?  It’s a PURSE!!  And we all love those, right?  Add pink, black and white to it and what could be better?  I think I will fill it with some candy and give to one of the little girls at church. 

Now, be sure to hop on over to Flaunt it Fridays and flaunt along with us.  The other design team members have some great projects to share as well.  Have a fabulous Friday! 

DSCF7314

DSCF7311

DSCF7320

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!