Wednesday, January 5, 2011

You’re Rad!!!

Good evening everyone!  I hope you’re having a wonderful day.  I wanted to start out by saying WELCOME to all of my new followers.  I’m sooooo excited you’ve chosen to stop by and check out my corner of the world.  I feel very honored that you all would choose to come along with me on my adventures in paper crafting. 

I’m excited to announce a new addition to Pink and Paper.  Starting this month, I will be choosing a “cartridge of the month”.  I’ll be making one project per week from the chosen cartridge and sharing them with you throughout the month.  For January, I’ve chosen Just Because Cards.  I have never really been a scrapbooker; when I started paper crafting I started by making cards.  I have often wanted to start doing scrapping but my first paper love is cards, so this cartridge is right up my alley. 

I also would love to see any projects you’ve made using this cartridge, so please feel free to post links in the comments.  I love seeing everyone’s creativity!

The first card I made is using the radish and saying “You’re Rad”.  It’s cheesy, I know, but I think it’s sorta hilarious!  I used recollections cardstock for all the solid colors and the patterned paper is from My Mind’s Eye.  I did the white highlight on the radish and doodling on the letters using a Gelly Roll white pen.

youre rad card 1

youre rad card 3

youre rad card inside

Blessings,
Cheryl