Thursday, October 5, 2017

Strawberry Shaker Card


I have another shaker card to share with you!  I just can't get enough of them!

This is one I made a few weeks ago during my all day card making party (I was the only one at my little party...LOL!).  I love this giant strawberry!


This card was super easy.  I found a drawing of a strawberry online and pasted it into my Silhouette software.  I traced it and smoothed the edges to make a cut file.

I again used my fuse tool to make a pocket for the shaker part of the card and filled it with lovely pink micro beads!


The card measures approximately 6" x 6".  That's one big berry!  

Do you love shaker cards as much as me?  If so, please post a pic on Pink and Paper on Facebook and let us all see your creativity!!

Adios!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!