Saturday, August 19, 2017

Easy DIY Washi Tape Projects

I {heart} washi tape!  Like, seriously, I love it.  If you're going to have to tape something, why not use fancy tape instead of boring, clear Scotch tape?  My motto has always been "Why be boring?".

Every time I go to Michael's or Hobby Lobby, the washi tape calls out to me.  It's as though it's saying "Cheryl, I'm a sad, lonely roll of washi just looking for a good home.".  And just like stray animals, it jumps into my cart and I just don't have the heart to tell it no.  

My washi collections has grown exponentially over the last few months (thanks to those enablers on some Facebook groups I belong to) and I'm starting to get a good organization plan in place.  

This is ONE of my boxes of glorious Washi Tape!
Because I have so much tape, I decided to see if I could find some uses other than decorating my planner or envelopes.  Here are some great ideas I found:
































I have several of these projects on my list to try.  I promise I'll share pics of my attempts when I do them!

Before I go, I thought I'd share some links to some of my favorite washi deals. As always, using these links helps support Pink and Paper and helps me continue to share fun things with you!


              

Happy Washi Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!