Saturday, February 13, 2016

Happy Heart Day!

Happy Heart Day, folks!  I have been far from blogland lately, but I'm trying to make my way back.  I got a heat press.  OMG!  I love it.  How did I ever live without it?  

Needless to say, I've been playing a lot.  (And happily working a lot on orders!)  I have several things to share with you.....


I've seen these little bags all over the FB groups I belong to, so I figured why not try them?  I got the bags at Michael's and the hearts from Dollar Tree.  I hadn't seen any with a religious twist, but when I saw this phrase online, I knew I had to do it.


In each bag, I put 5 red hearts and 5 pink hearts. It's a little hard to see, but the arrow is glitter vinyl.  Sooooo pretty!  I love it.

When I ordered my heat press, I got a deal where I ended up with quite a few colors of HTV (heat transfer vinyl) and this is my first try at glitter.  A word or advice - You need a sharp blade to get a good cut on the glitter HTV.  This brand (Siser) is really thick.  It cut very well, but took a few tries to get the right blade settings on my Silhouette.

I'll show you one more project for today...


I made these for my hubby for valentines day!  They are boxer briefs.  I saw this idea online and couldn't help myself.  Now, I will say I made two more pair, but they were a little risque, so I decided not to share them here so as not to offend anyone!  But, hey, I'm married - it's legal!  LOL!

Anyway, I'm just having a fantastic time with this new toy.  I'm sure I'll share more heat projects soon.

Toodles!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!