Friday, October 30, 2015

Cute & Simple Halloween Cards


Earlier in the week I posted some cute little Halloween treat bags for my co-workers.  Of course, I had to make cards to go along with them!

I made 6 different cards, mixing and matching the colors using up my scraps from last Halloween.  They were easy and fast to make.


Each card measures around 3" x 3".  I took a simple pennant shape and imported it into Silhouette Design Studio.  I flipped one over and welded them together to make cards.  For ease of folding, I added a score line in the middle of each card so it cut that for me.


I then used the internal offset function to make some layers to cut my patterend paper.  


The font I used is apparently unavailable now, but it's very similar to Galpon from DaFont.  You can get it HERE.  For the font, I used the offset feature to make an outline, then welded the letters together.


I love Halloween colors!  I had a blast making these fun little cards.  It's been a long time since I've sat at my craft desk and played.  It was wonderful.  And I must do it again very soon!

Happy Halloween!
Cheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!