Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Cuteness!

Happy Tuesday!  It's a short week because of the Independence Day holiday and I'm counting down....

To sleeping in...

To being lazy...

To having some much needed craft time....

To organizing my pantry....

To cleaning my craft room....

I have some big plans for this weekend, but I have doubts in my ability to follow through on this entire plan.  I always start out a long weekend with great motivation and plans, but somehow I get derailed.  If I'm being completely honest, what usually sidetracks me is Pinterest, Lifetime movies, and Investigation Discovery.  Kinda pathetic, huh?  

On a side note, if you haven't watched Investigation Discovery channel, you should!  It's a total guilty pleasure.  I love it!  I am currently hooked on a show called "Deadly Relations".  It's all about crazy families and murders committed by brothers and mother-in-laws and other nutty relatives.  I must admit, I recorded a bunch of shows on that channel in anticipation of my long weekend.  I will turn them on in my craft room and listen/watch while I work.  If I work....

I haven't posted in a few days and I was perusing Pinterest this morning while walking to my office.  (I work in a hospital and the trek from my car is close to 10 minutes, so I have to entertain myself.)  I came across a board on my hubby's Pinterest account that's called "Wife would love".  He's always sending me emails or texts with pictures of cute things and they're all saved on this board.  I decided I wanted to share some cuteness with you because cute animals make ANY day better.


I'm normally not fond of anything that even resembles a mouse, but OMG, the sweater!


Bunnies!  I love them all!  I especially love Clarence, who I named and love because he visits our yard almost every day.  He's my friend and we have lovely conversations.


Did you know otters hold hands while they're floating in the water so they don't float away from each other?  Seriously.  I need some.


Not only is he fluffy and adorable....he's pink! If they stayed this small and cute, I'd have ten.


HEDGEHOG!  I want a hedgehog village.  I want to have a ton of them all running around together with their cute little hands and feet.  
 

This one's for my hubby.  He loves foxes.  And I don't mean women...ha ha!  


And....I saved the best for last!  I love, love, love elephants.  My favorite is African elephants because of their big ears, but I love them all.  I want to own one and I shall name him Alfred.  I will teach him tricks and I will go swimming with him and love him with all of my heart.  True story.  I have wanted an elephant for years.  They're just so cool....

Adios, peeps, and Happy Tuesday!
Cheryl








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!