Saturday, March 16, 2013

I {heart} pink!

As I've said before, I LOVE pink.  I mean love it with all my heart.  One of my ultimate goals is to own a pink car.  I always tell my husband that I will never understand people who settle for being boring.  I think a pink car is anything but boring!  I could totally go for this...


I had a Barbie corvette like this when I was a kid. (Yes, I loooooove Barbie!!)  I would so own this car if I could.  And I would proudly drive it all over!  

So, I was going to share a pink card, then got sidetracked by the beauty of all things pink.  Let's get back on track here...


As I said in the last post, my lights are broken, so please bear with my poorly lit photos.  I've been so busy and scattered lately, I keep forgetting to buy new lights!  All the paper for this card is from the Lost & Found Two stack by My Mind's Eye.  You can get it on Amazon here:



Here's a side view of the card...


And one more close up of the front...


Here's the recipe for the card:

All papers - My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two stack
Leaves - Flower Shoppe, cut at 1.25" & 1.5"
Flowers - Flower Shoppe, cut at 1.75", 1.25" &.75"
Base - Elegant Edges, welded and cut at 5"

I hope you've enjoyed all the pink-licious-ness!

Blessings,
Cheryl