Saturday, March 16, 2013

I {heart} pink!

As I've said before, I LOVE pink.  I mean love it with all my heart.  One of my ultimate goals is to own a pink car.  I always tell my husband that I will never understand people who settle for being boring.  I think a pink car is anything but boring!  I could totally go for this...


I had a Barbie corvette like this when I was a kid. (Yes, I loooooove Barbie!!)  I would so own this car if I could.  And I would proudly drive it all over!  

So, I was going to share a pink card, then got sidetracked by the beauty of all things pink.  Let's get back on track here...


As I said in the last post, my lights are broken, so please bear with my poorly lit photos.  I've been so busy and scattered lately, I keep forgetting to buy new lights!  All the paper for this card is from the Lost & Found Two stack by My Mind's Eye.  You can get it on Amazon here:



Here's a side view of the card...


And one more close up of the front...


Here's the recipe for the card:

All papers - My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two stack
Leaves - Flower Shoppe, cut at 1.25" & 1.5"
Flowers - Flower Shoppe, cut at 1.75", 1.25" &.75"
Base - Elegant Edges, welded and cut at 5"

I hope you've enjoyed all the pink-licious-ness!

Blessings,
Cheryl


3 comments:

  1. Love that pink Corvette. I sure could see myself tooling around in that. And, I must add that your card is beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes!! Who wouldn't want to be seen cruising in THAT little lady!! There's an added bonus too. If anyone was daft enough to steal it, it wouldn't take 5mins to track it down in THAT colour, would it! Loving your card too of course Cheryl! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go with you in that pink Corvette. :) Your card is lovely. That flower is so pretty and I love the shape.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!