Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday, Monday....

Well, it's Monday again...already.  I don't know about you, but it seems like Friday takes forever to get here, then Monday comes way too fast!  I've been at work now for 34 minutes and it's already wild and crazy here.  As I mentioned previously, one of my co-workers passed away a few weeks ago.  We were already short-handed in my office, so for the last few weeks, it's been two of us doing the work of four.  This morning, we heard that the other lady in my office fell off her horse and broke her elbow (OUCH!!) and has a hurt hip so she won't be in today and possibly all week.  What a Monday morning!!!  I'm gearing up for a wild day, so I thought I'd say hello to you all before buzzing off to work...


I saw the layout for this card on Pinterest, so I thought I'd try it.  I am very pleased with the result.  The card base is 5.5" x 5.5".  The paper is Prima Doodle Deux.  I love this whimsical paper.  You can get it on Amazon here:



I cut the ovals from Plantin Schoolbook @ 1.25" and 1.5".  The stamp is by Stampendous.  I inked all the edges with blank ink.


The flowers are from Cricut Artiste and were cut at 1.25".  I used a punch for the blue circle centers.  I added a black brad to the center of each flower.


I had a fiasco with my lights that I use for photography.  I sorta broke both of them.... OOPS!  Until I buy new lights, please bear with my poor photographs.  Contrary to the bad lighting, the card is bright and cheery and fun!

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

Blessings,
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Neat layout, pretty colours & beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always find the best deals! Love that paper. Your card is super sweet. Sorry to hear about your lights. That was probably an expensive "oops!" Your cards still look great even without the fancy lighting. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!