Saturday, November 3, 2012

Paper Haul!

Howdy everyone!  I hope you all are doing well.  Before I move on to the fun stuff, I want express my sympathy to any of you that were affected by Hurricane Sandy.  I pray that you, your families and friends will be held safely in God's hands and that you will be blessed during the recovery and rebuilding process with wisdom and favor.  I cannot imagine what you are facing right now if you're in the midst of this, but God knows and he is there with you all.

Today I wanted to show you what I bought.....tons of paper!  I got a little carried away with the new 6x6 stacks at Michael's and Hobby Lobby!  When they're half off and you can get them for $3, how can you resist?  Here are the pads I bought!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the combo of yellow, black and gray!

This stack is a little wacky, but the bright colors are fab-u-lous!

More yellow and black...

 
I was sold on this one simply for the combo of red and teal.


Pink!  Need I say more?
My hubby picked this one.  I think he did pretty good....

Echo Park is just amazing!

I've had these stacks for a couple of weeks and have yet to crack them open.  The paper hoarder inside is having a hard time using them....  I hope to make a card or two this weekend with them, so wish me luck!  I have to overcome the desire to leave the pristine pages in their un-cut condition!

If you don't have Hobby Lobby or Michael's nearby, you can purchase these pads HERE.

Have a blessed weekend!
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. wow ill have to keep an eye out for these next time

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!