Thursday, November 8, 2012

Cricut Hello Thursday!

Happy Thursday!  I just logged in to email and saw that today was Hello Thursday.  I must be honest with  you all - I haven't been totally in love with the last few Hello Thursday releases, but that changed today!  There were two cartridges released and I really like them both.  My favorite is Teresa Collins December 25th cartridge.  Here are some images:


I LOVE the word art!  You all know I'm cheap, and I'm very reluctant to buy seasonal cartridges because they're so limited but I am very tempted by this one.

The second release is Snow Folks Seasonal cartridge.  Here it is:


I think these are really cute as well.  I love little Mr. Snowy in his flannel shirt!

That's it for today!
Blessings,
Cheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!