Saturday, September 1, 2012

Inspiration!

As I mentioned previously, I thought I would occasionally start sharing some inspiring projects with you that I find in my blog surfing.  I have some great things to share today!

from Pebbles In My Pocket
This paper is fabulous.  I love the color scheme and that pink chevron paper rocks!  If you've never made these little sour cream containers, they are super easy and so much fun to do.  I made some a long time ago and now I'm inspired to do so again.

from Silhouette Blog
As you know, I have no children but I'm thinking the kids at church would love these.  Isn't that a great idea?  I am definitely gonna try this with my Gypsy.  This would be great when the church service runs long and we're trapped in that room with many hyper children - just turn off the lights and play!

from Darlene Design
As I mentioned before, I {heart}owls!  And I think these little fellows all sitting on a branch are just darling!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,
Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!