Friday, June 8, 2012

Coming Attraction!!

Happy Friday everyone!  I think this picture is hilarious.  

And, yes, I do love those hats on the dogs.  I will someday have a dog when I move somewhere with a good yard for them to roam free.  Until then, I will enjoy cute dog pictures.  And listen to my husband tell me to please not become that person that dresses my dog in clothes.

To which  I always reply "Not clothes....just rain boots, hats and sweaters!"  (Have you seen those teeny tiny little dog rain boots?? Oh my goodness.  Love em.) 

Seems perfectly logical to me.  They need their feet dry, their head cute and their body warm, right?

Anyway...So, I said I was taking a break, but I just couldn't stay away from you all.  I just love ya that much.  For reals.

I was driving home yesterday and remembered something I wanted to share, so I will share this, then take my break.

After I return, I will be starting to do product reviews, recommendations and tips once per week on the blog.  This is where you come in.... We all love our products!  I would love to hear about a product you have either tried and loved or one that you'd like to try or know more about.  I will be reviewing the items I use in my crafting that I love and/or hate and give you my honest opinions on each of them.  I will also share tips that will make our crafting life easier.  

If you have any product ideas or questions, tips or suggestions, please leave a comment with your name and email address or email me directly at pinkandpaper@gmail.com.  I can't wait to hear from you!

And, now, I am really gone to take a break.

Blessings,
Cheryl


1 comment:

  1. Those poor puppies! That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen! Thanks for making me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!