Thursday, September 29, 2011

Zebra Card

A few weeks ago, I was asked to make a card for a little girl at our church.  The card was from her teacher, saying goodbye as she transitioned into another class at church.  Here's what I came up with.


I used the zebra and wording from Create A Critter.  This sentiment normally comes with a balloon behind the "4", but I cut that off and put a flower in it's place.


I added stitching for accent and put the zebra on with foam dots to make it stand out.  The ric rac (isn't that what it's called??) is felt and I got it after Halloween on clearance last year.  I don't have any of the cut sizes on this one because my Gypsy froze and didn't save my work as I was cutting.

That's all for today folks!  This isn't my normal style of card, but I was trying to make it appealing to a 9 year old girl.  Hopefully she liked it.

Blessings,
Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. Cute card, I love the black/pink colors, & I love that zebra, I made a big one for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this card is so sweet! I'm sure she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie Cheryl! Love that sweet zebra!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!