Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I want Ice Cream!!!

Just wanted to do a quick post and share a birthday card I made for my friend (who also happens to be my husband’s cousin…so my cousin, sorta…).  I have been wanting to use this cute ice cream cut from Birthday Bash since I got it.  For the card base, I actually used the coffin card shape from Life’s A Party.  I used the hide feature on my gypsy to hide the wording and create the mat.   

birthday sundae 1

I put the ice cream dish on with dimensionals to make it pop and added a stamp to the bottom.

birthday sundae 4

For the inside of the card, I cut the sentiment to go along with the stamp on front.

birthday sundae 3

birthday sundae 2

I know all of you are spread all over the world, and I’m sure some of you are enjoying wonderful temperatures where you are.  Me, I’m in Oklahoma, USA.  Oh boy…it’s hot here!  Maybe that’s why I have my mind on ice cream…

Have a blessed Day!
Cheryl

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I'm in Florida and it is miserably hot here,too! Stay cool, Cheryl.

    http://gator-4-life.blogspot.com/2011/06/cooking-with-cricut-challenge-fathers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us on the Cricut message board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cool, love the inside as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card this is! Love it! I have an award for you on my blog :)

    Stacey
    http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl,

    I love, love, love your cute card!!! :) That base was perfect for your sundae!

    (Was she already your friend before you married her cousin?!)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!