Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Celebrations–Week 2

It’s Tuesday – Time for the cartridge of the month again.  This month, I’m exploring the Celebrations cartridge.  Today I made a really simple birthday card.  I used the party hat from Celebrations and the font is Pooh Font. 

birthday hat card 3

I used paper from a Colorbok stack from Wal-Mart and added glitter to the little pom pom on the top of the party hat.

birthday hat card 4

I cut the letters out twice and used pop dots to give them dimension.  I added details with a purple gel pen.

birthday hat card 2

Thanks for stopping by today!  I wish you all a blessed and happy Tuesday!

Blessings,
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl, I love the card, especially the colors!! Love the latte card too! I have an award for you on my blog if you would like to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!