Sunday, March 20, 2011

Under the weather...

Hi everyone! Just wanted to drop a quick note to you all.  I had several projects to post this weekend....then the sickness hit!  I started feeling icky last Wednesday, but got a little better and thought it was just a cold.  Then, on Friday night I started running a fever.  I went to the clinic on Saturday and was told I have strep and a sinus infection.  ICKY!  So, needless to say, I haven't even thought about crafting or posting or anything for the last couple of days.  I wanted to remind everyone that I will try to draw the winner of the "I'm So Lucky" blog hop tomorrow, so if you haven't entered the drawing yet, you better get to it! 

I am back to bed now; Hopefully, I'll have some projects to post for you all tomorrow along with a winner.  Have a great Sunday!

Blessings,
Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. Bless your heart!! Hope you are feeling all better really soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. hopefully today will be better. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry that you are sick. Rest and drink a lot of water (that is what my oldest son who is a paramedic tells me). We, your fans, will be here when you are better to see the beautiful creations you have for us next.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!