Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Challenge

Robyn at My Pink Stamper is hosting a challenge to be on her next design team.  I am down to the wire (the deadline is tonight!!) but I got it done.  Here’s what I made….
Recipe for Card
Tree & Flowers: Simply Charmed cut @ 4 inches
Blue Mat: Lacy Labels cut @ 5 inches
Card measures 5.5 x 5.5
Stamp by Studio G
Black and Blue ink by Stampendous
Bling on flowers by Studio G
Green glitter paper from My Mind’s Eye Home Stack
All other paper by Recollections
Faux stitching using Sakura Gelly Roll pen in white
Adhesives used: ATG gun and Pop dots by The Paper Studio

IMG_0003

IMG_0001

IMG_0004
Blessings,
Cheryl

8 comments:

  1. Very cute Cheryl....you always do such good work!! Oh, and what a fabulous photo! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, Dori! Thank you for the nice comments. Have to thank my personal professional photographer, Mr. Beltz! I am having such major camera issues it's pathetic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute!! Love the green paper! Good luck.

    fun4me-afrye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling :) I love square cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so Cute!!! Good luck!!! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!