Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just Because Cards–Week 2

It’s Tuesday, which means I have another card for you from the Just Because Cards cartridge.  If you're a new follower, I just started a new feature on my blog.  Each month, I will be highlighting a cartridge, then every Tuesday, I’ll post a project from that cartridge.  I would like to challenge you all to explore your cartridges too.  All of our carts need love, right?  I know some of mine feel neglected at times.  =) 

I used the cut from page 55 in the handbook.  For the base, I used Kraft cardstock and the rest is from a stack by My Mind’s Eye.  This card is super easy and I just love it!  I love pink and green together and that little melon just makes me happy.  =) 

If you’ve made cards using this cartridge, I’d love to see them!  Post a comment with a link back to your project and I will check it out. 

Before I sign off, I wanted to say welcome to all my new followers.  It’s so great to get to know all of you!  I will be drawing for the blog candy from last week’s Flaunt It Friday Blog Hop tonight and will then post the winner.  Good Luck!

thanks a melon card 5

thanks a melon close

thanks a melon inside card

5 comments:

  1. Awww! This is a super cute card! I'm waiting to get this cart in the mail, and I can't wait! Thanks for sharing!

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! love it and love the papers too! TFS! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it - I have this cartridge and have NEVER used it. Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card. Great idea. can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did a "thanks a melon" card, although I think yours is a lot cuter!
    http://heatherskraftykorner.blogspot.com/2010/10/thanks-melon.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!