Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just Because Cards #3

Happy Tuesday!  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday yesterday.  I enjoyed my day off work being completely lazy.  My house is still messy, but I do feel well rested!  =)  I tend to obsess about house cleaning and organization, so for me to take a day off from work and do NOTHING related to cleaning or laundry or anything like that is not normal for me.  I could really get used to this.  I need a maid.  And a chef.  And a grocery delivery service.

OK….back to reality.

It’s Tuesday, so I have a card for you from my “cartridge of the month”, Just Because Cards.  I used the cute popsicle cut for this one.  I just love it!  What a cute little saying, don’t you think?  I used kraft cardstock for the base, the scalloped background is from a DCWV stack that I am quite fond of (it’s all sparkly and glittery…and has a lot of pink), and the solid colors are by Recollections.  The three glittery dots are from a pack I got on clearance after Halloween at Hobby Lobby for about 25 cents.  Now I wish I’d bought more than one pack – gotta use them sparingly.  I did the doodling with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen in white. 

Since there’s only one Tuesday left in January, I just have one more card from this cartridge.  I’d love to hear from you all.  Are there any cartridges you’d like to see me explore for a month?  I am open to suggestions and ideas, so let me know!  I love comments and read every one.

On that same note, I have tried to reply to a lot of my comments, but have no email address. If you leave a comment and would like an answer or reply, please leave your email address for me.  I am enjoying getting to know all of you and am thrilled with all of my new friends!!

One last thing, on the advice of my new friend Saundra, I'm submitting this for this week's challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.  This week's theme is Sweet Shop.  I love their challenges...but I must admit, I'm behind on reading blog posts (something like 250 on my Google Reader right now...ouch!) so I hadn't seen that challenge yet.  Thanks, Saundra, for letting me know!!



DSCF6814



DSCF6813
Add caption
DSCF6816
Blessings,
Cheryl

12 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Cheryl! You should submit for the challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. The theme this week is sweet shop. :)

    ~Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet and yummy! I want some ice cream now and it's almost 11 PM LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, Cheryl! Thannks for sharing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Those colours are so bright and cheerful. Well done!
    Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cheryl I just gave you an award stop by my blog to pick it up http://ikolindascrappinmomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Love the colors that you used. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute card. Love that sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. It looks so yummy and I love the colors. Thanks for joining the FCCB challenge.

    Angela
    Simple Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooou i love your card. Thanks for joining us at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great color combo!! This card just works! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!