Monday, December 27, 2010

HELP!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas weekend! Mine was busy, but good. My grandfather had taken ill a few weeks ago and passed away last week, so we had to attend a funeral on Christmas Eve. I have to thank God so much for extending such peace to me and my family. I know that he celebrated Christmas in heaven and I have to admit....I'm jealous! He lived a long life and was prepared to meet his Savior so we have complete peace knowing he's in a wonderful place right now. I am also thankful that he doesn't have to suffer with illness and pain anymore, as I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

On another note, a week ago, I posted some puff boxes made with my Gypsy. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and thoughts on them! I had several people request I email them the Gypsy file. So, I tried without much success! I am a fairly new Gypsy owner and have never saved a file and sent to someone else. I was wondering if any of you wonderful readers that are proficient with your Gypsy would be willing to help me out? This is how I did it.... I plugged the G into my computer and opened the listing of files on the G. I pulled the file I wanted to send and attached it to an email and hit send. I have had a couple of emails come back saying people can't open the file and I'm not sure why. Is there a trick? If anyone out there could help, I would greatly appreciate it! I'm hoping to have the file posted here on the blog for download soon.

Have a happy Monday! I'll be back soon with several new projects!

Blessings,