Monday, December 27, 2010

HELP!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas weekend! Mine was busy, but good. My grandfather had taken ill a few weeks ago and passed away last week, so we had to attend a funeral on Christmas Eve. I have to thank God so much for extending such peace to me and my family. I know that he celebrated Christmas in heaven and I have to admit....I'm jealous! He lived a long life and was prepared to meet his Savior so we have complete peace knowing he's in a wonderful place right now. I am also thankful that he doesn't have to suffer with illness and pain anymore, as I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

On another note, a week ago, I posted some puff boxes made with my Gypsy. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and thoughts on them! I had several people request I email them the Gypsy file. So, I tried without much success! I am a fairly new Gypsy owner and have never saved a file and sent to someone else. I was wondering if any of you wonderful readers that are proficient with your Gypsy would be willing to help me out? This is how I did it.... I plugged the G into my computer and opened the listing of files on the G. I pulled the file I wanted to send and attached it to an email and hit send. I have had a couple of emails come back saying people can't open the file and I'm not sure why. Is there a trick? If anyone out there could help, I would greatly appreciate it! I'm hoping to have the file posted here on the blog for download soon.

Have a happy Monday! I'll be back soon with several new projects!

Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. Hello Cheryl, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment in my scraproom post. I wish I could help you with Gypsy but I do not know anything other than uploading my cartridges...lol... I do not know why cause I do not even use it... :( HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I think that I can help you with the gypsy cut file. I have uploaded a gypsy file and linked it to my blog...I had to use a third party source to do it http://www.box.net it's free and easy to use. Let me know if that works love your blog if you go to mine http://suzqucrafter21.blogspot.com and look in the archives at July 27 you can see my cut file there and how it works! Happy crafting and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl! Thanks for following my blog! I love the vibrant colors in your cards! The fish card you made before u got the cricut is amazing! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!