Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fantabulous Cricut - Challenge #36

This week's challenge at Fantabulous Cricut is to make a get well card. I'm really loving Smiley Cards...so I chose this cute band-aid. I actually used the hide/contour feature on my gypsy and swapped his eyes and mouth with another characters to make him look "sicker"...ha ha. I think it's missing something but everything I added just looked weird. Ever have one of those days???

Oh.....and have you ever thought about how to spell the word Ow-ee? or is it Owie?? Or Owwee?? Who knows? I don't so I guessed. What do you think?

Blessings,

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the face you put on your band-aid -- it's such a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 this little guy. What a great card. Sure to put a smile on anyone's face.

    Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card, I need to try the new smiley cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That band-aid's expression is just adorable! I absolutely love the embossing you did. It's perfect!!
    Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable :) too cute! Thanks for joining in on the fun over at FCCB.
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable! I love that you embossed the bandaid too cute!
    scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE it!! I almost used this one myself--it's adorable!

    Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's so cute! I'm really not sure of the correct spelling of owie! Great jov on the card. Thanks for joining in the fun at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card!!! I love the bandaid.....super super cute!! Nice job. Thanks for joining us at FCCB and good luck in the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie! I hadn't seen your card until I was ready to load mine but I used the swiss dots on my Smiley Card band-aid too. Ha ha, great minds think alike. I LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Agreed! Let's make that BRILLIANT minds think alike!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!