Thursday, October 21, 2010

Think Pink!

I wanted to participate in the Cricut Cardz Challenge #47 this week - a card for breast cancer awareness. Of course the pink drew me in but I am also very passionate about being supportive of research and hope for those facing breast cancer. Now....I had major issues photographing this card. I have never claimed to know a thing about photography and now it's proven! So, please disregard the poor quality. The card is such a beautiful vibrant pink in person...I hate that it doesn't show up that way here. Oh well. =) I used the heart w/ribbon from Beyond Birthdays. I welded the shadow with my Gypsy to make a shaped card, then cut the heart and ribbon, added faux stitching and stickers and Voila!

Blessings,

12 comments:

  1. I think your card is GREAT. I just love it.

    Thanks for joining us @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice, you did a great job and it's just perfect for the challenge. Thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it's a lovely card! I think the pink shows just fine! I like the look of the ribbon swaying away from the heart.... like the wind is blowing it.... neat! :o) Thanks for playing along with us over at CCC! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing it with us at CCC. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    michelle (DT #2)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card!! I just love the ribbon wrapped around the heart! Very nice. Thanks for playing with us at CCC! -Nicole (DT#1)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along at CCC! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card , love it, thanks for playing along at CCC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card! Thanks for joining us at Cricut Cardz Challege this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooohh, I love this card!! Thanks for playing along at Cricut Cardz Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!