Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday, my friend!

One of my very bestest friends, Maribel, is having a birthday today. We were born the same year and our birthdays are one month and 7 days apart. So I get old a little sooner than her! I made her this card....without my Cricut! It's fairly simple, but she loves black and white and pink, so it fits her. Sorry for the bad pics - I finished the card at work on my lunchbreak so you can see her Lay's potato chip bag in the background! The first pic is the front of the card. The second pic shows the inside. I got this new punch that I used on the black layer to make a "frame" of sorts for the white piece. The punch was on clearance for $2.00 or so and I love it.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!