Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween....Turtle?

Have you ever gotten a request for a card that totally stumps you? Or maybe sat at your desk and just stared at the cricut cartridges for hours trying to put it together? I have! A co-worker asked me for some Halloween cards for her out of state relatives. Easy enough, right? She wanted 4; I had 3 done and was planning the 4th card. Then it came - She asked for a Halloween card with a turtle. I don't usually associate turtles with halloween so that was a tough one for me. She said her daughter loves turtles and she wanted a turtle on it. So...here's what I came up with. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I hope it makes her happy. I used Paisley for the turtle and Gypsy Wanderings for the shape and the bubble.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!