Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nametags







Wow...I started this blog, made one post and then disappeared! I actually lost the USB cable to transfer my pics to my computer and had to order a new one. I have TONS of pics that are loading from my camera as we speak, so I'm going to be posting quite a few cards. Now that I have myself back in order, I'm hoping to open an Etsy store very soon and have some cards and paper goods for sale. Check back soon for the link.

Every year our ladies group at church has a weekend retreat....a getaway for us gals. My mom is the leader of the group and does a wonderful job compiling goodie bags for us that have all kinds of fun stuff in them. This year, I thought it would be fun to "spiff" up the presentation a bit, so I wanted to make each person their own nametag for their goodie bag. This was a bigger undertaking than I had planned. It was well worth it because they loved them.....thank goodness! Here are some of the nametags. They were all made using the Storybook cartridge (which I actually regretted buying at first....now I LOVE it!)

**Please bear with the poor pics. After spending hours gluing ALL those tiny letters, I was half asleep taking these and not putting much thought into it.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!